Kuori is an official Google EDLA Partner and equip our own Android version with full GMS compatibility for commercial displays.
What is EDLA?
EDLA stands for Enterprise Devices Licensing Agreement. It is a certification by Google that gives commercial Android devices full GMS compatibility. Google offers a partner program for selected businesses to certify devices with EDLA.
Similar certification systems by Google have already existed for mobile devices “MADA” (less than 17″) and for Android-TVs “TADA”.
All kinds of commercial displays have widely used Android as an operating system but without full GMS compatibility. EDLA offers many benefits for commercial use.
EDLA as a Service
Our customers and their needs related to EDLA are the starting point of our Kuori service. One of our standard solutions might fit the customer’s need, but we can also design a customer-specific solution. With Kuori, you can expect personalised service that delivers the perfect EDLA solution for your business.
Benefits of using EDLA
- Zero-touch enrolment – instant mass-installations
- Full GMS compatibility
- Ensures app stability and security through Google’s recommendations
- Increased productivity through a large number of productivity apps
- Enables system over-the-air updates to deploy security patches and Android version upgrades
- Playstore & opportunity to use Google Payment Framework in apps
- User-friendly remote management through any commercial MDM
Kuori Android Services
Certified Android enables an updatable and upgradable long-term standardised solution with continuous software and hardware development.
- Certification of customers’ existing Android units
- Development and certification of a completely
new Android unit based on customer requirements
- Readily EDLA-certified Android units